Breaking News & Updates
Marketing for When Your Business Strategy Changes goo.gl/fb/lr6kJr
Full Money-Back Guarantee
IF YOU’RE FAMILIAR WITH our online MYOB courses you might recall that we offer a money-back guarantee. We’ve always offered this guarantee because online training is still a relatively new phenomenon for many students. Perhaps these students would still prefer some one-to-one, personal attention from a tutor in a class-based training course.
Our original money-back guarantee was for 7 days, but after speaking with a handful of new students they seemed anxious that they didn’t have enough time to get around the course to see if it’s right for them. Some of our fastest students manage to get through the entire course within 5 days, most people get through it in 2-3 weeks, but regardless of how fast or slow you learn, all new students have the 30 day money-back guarantee.
We also offer the 30-day money back guarantee because we think we offer the most comprehensive MYOB courses available in Australia. Our online MYOB training includes:
- 5 MYOB courses (Set Up to Payroll)
- 7 training workbooks (some MYOB courses have 2 workbooks)
- 7 different case studies (each workbook takes you through another example of how MYOB accounting software is used)
- Over 250 training videos
- Several MYOB versions (version 15 to 19, as well as the latest version 2012)
- Knowledge Reviews to test your skills regularly throughout the course
- 12 month’s or Lifetime Access so you can use the MYOB courses as an ongoing resource.
- FREE student membership to the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)
Our MYOB courses will give you confidence whether you:
- are applying for a job that requires MYOB
- want to be more useful in your current job OR
- want to start (or better manage) your own small business
Our new 30-day money-back guarantee shows how confident we are in the value of our online training courses. Find out more about our MYOB training courses. Enrol today and start by 5pm next business day.
EzyLearn Excel, MYOB and Xero online training courses count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for bookkeepers and accountants. We’ve been an accredited training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers ever since the organisation started in Australia. Find out how CPD points can be of benefit to you.
-- Did you like what you read? Want to receive these posts via email when they are published? Subscribe below.