Breaking News & Updates
Telstra is pimping MYOB Essentials with 3 months FREE. MYOB is pimping a page out of George Orwell’s 1984 ezylearn.com.au/2021/10/telst…
NEWS FLASH: Yet another 11 training videos have been added to our WordPress Training Course!
Only recently we announced the addition of 23 new training videos for our online WordPress training course and that is only shortly after the launch of our exciting new website design and blogging course. Why are we populating this course so vigorously? Because we are working with 3-4 students who are building their live sites right now using the content of our course, everytime they come across a stumbling block, we solve it and create more content for our online course. LIFETIME student membership means that you get access to all these new training videos at no extra charge EVER.
This time we’ve focused on teach you how to work with images to get a really professional looking website using a featured slider. We’ve provided great sources online for royalty free images, show you how to get images in just the right size for your website AND get the featured slider working with our recommended premium themes.
Here the video list and if you are an existing student you can simply click on the link, login and get straight to the new learning resources:
- 901-11-01 WordPress and Images – Installing and navigating GIMP Image manipulation software
- 901-11-02 WordPress and Images – Professional images for featured slider and logo
- 901-11-03 WordPress and Images – Image pixel size
- 901-11-04 WordPress and Images – Getting professional images for your website
- 901-11-05 WordPress and Images – Image file details
- 901-11-06 WordPress and Images – Changing the Canvas size and offset to scale image size
- 901-11-07 WordPress and Images – Scaling the image down
- 901-11-08 WordPress and Images – Inserting Featured images into blog posts for the feature slider
- 901-11-09 WordPress and Images – Inserting Featured images into Pages – note about bmp, tiff, jpeg, gif and png formats
- 901-11-10 WordPress and Images – Giving an image a transparent background – including image layers
- 901-11-11 WordPress and Images – Inserting a logo into a WordPress premium theme from Elegant Themes