Breaking News & Updates
MYOB Bookkeeper VIP
A great way to participate in a continuing education program for bookkeeping is to apply for our MYOB Bookkeeper VIP membership. It’s free! Membership is not guaranteed however and you have to participate in our MYOB bookkeeping Training Courses incubator. If that sounds like you, read on…
Why a MYOB Bookkeeper VIP membership?
If you are a regular EzyLearn blog reader, you’ll be aware of the sadness we experience by not being able to have a coffee and Tim Tam with you. We are inching closer to finding a solution to that though and I think we’ve found it! The MYOB Bookkeepers VIP membership. You could call it a club for people willing to participate in our training material creation process.
What’s in it for me?
- You get to road test our new training material and participate in the creation process (well OK, that’s also a benefit for us)
- You get to elevate your status in the learning community
- We’ll include your details in our forthcoming bookkeeper register
- We’ll explore ways to help you perform online marketing to build your own business
- You’ll get access to other training resources to widen your skill base
- You’ll get to know similar minded people and build a great network
- You’ll be able to explore new bookkeeping technologies with us and keep your skills up-to-date
Continuing Professional Development for Bookkeepers
Continuing Professional Development is going to become more and more relevant and important for MYOB Bookkeepers across Australia as the industry becomes more regulated and you will be at the coalface of our training development.
We have some exciting news to release in the coming months about new partners who will be working with us to provide our students with small business management skills including the ability to write a comprehensive business plan including financials. As a MYOB Bookkeeper VIP member you will have privileged access to this new material.
The MYOB Bookkeeping Training Courses is your first step to gain access to the club but even if you are an experienced bookkeeper or accountant you are welcome to submit your details into our Bookkeeper Register.-- Did you like what you read? Want to receive these posts via email when they are published? Subscribe below.