Breaking News & Updates
Telstra is pimping MYOB Essentials with 3 months FREE. MYOB is pimping a page out of George Orwell’s 1984 ezylearn.com.au/2021/10/telst…
Cloud Accounting Software is CONSTANTLY Updated – SO IS OUR XERO COURSE
When I made the decision to convert EzyLearn from a Bricks and Mortar training centre to an online only provider of training courses I realised that we were going to have to get good at:
- online digital marketing,
- online pre-sales and student support, and
- course content creation.
EzyLearn has been in business helping job seekers, business owners, managers and clients of rehabilitation providers learn how to use software for over 20 years. Read our story here..
I’m lucky today to have a professional team who’s sole focus is on getting better at all of these tasks – every week! I guess this post is as much a thank you to all of them for their help as it is an announcement that ALL of our XERO courses have recently been updated!
Almost every course has been touched in our latest updates but here is a summary:
- Xero Course 512 (Level 2 Advanced Aspects of Daily Transactions using Xero) has been updated (videos and workbook contents)
- Knowledge Review tests for Daily Transactions and End of Month & Journal Entries Courses
- Updated instructional videos for GST, Reporting and BAS using Xero (Course 514) as well as Cashflow, Budgets and ROI Advanced Xero (Course 516)
- Advanced Payroll (Level 2) for Payroll Administration using Xero (Course 515)
One reason that students choose EzyLearn for their online training courses is because they receive access to new added content and course updates.
Available to New, Current Students and LIFELONG Students
The usual time to finish the COMPLETE set of Beginners to Advanced Xero Courses is 3 weeks but one of the reasons we offer 12 months course access (and the LIFETIME Xero Course Access) is so that students can go back and review the contents when they need it in their business or job.